GAS APPLIANCE SPECIALISTS – AUCKLAND’S LEADING BRIVIS SERVICE CENTRE
Brivis is the market leader and has been designing and manufacturing climate systems in Australia for 50 years. Their manufacturing operation in Victoria employs hundreds of Australians whose work is world class. Each Brivis system is made to withstand the extremes of the New Zealand climate, design and manufacture is accredited to ISO9002. That’s why Brivis products have guarantees up to 10 years. It’s no wonder they have won so many awards.
Also, over time, your ducting can become damaged by tradespeople, cats and general wear and tear, leaving the system less efficient and more costly to run.
We specialise in the service, repair, and replacement of Brivis central heating systems.
During spring and summer we offer a full system service at a fixed cost. This includes servicing the unit, a ducting inspection, and vacuuming the outlets. We can also give advice on repairs, improvements or even replacement.
A full system service Includes: –
- Complete strip down of the heater
- Cleaning of both fans
- Cleaning of the burners and combustion chamber
- Adjustment of the ignition and flame rods
- Reassembling and re-commissioning the unit
- Adjusting the gas valve
- Visual inspection of the ducting
- Vacuuming of the outlets
- Testing the operation of the appliance
- Adjusting the programming, if requested; and
- Issuing a gas safety certificate